Welcome to the Blackboard e-Education platform—designed to enable educational innovations everywhere by connecting people and technology.
Your Blackboard username/email is your complete COMPASS/KMN/OASIS primary email address. If you desire to change to another email address, please do so in COMPASS/KMN/OASIS at https://www.carlisle.army.mil/kmn . These changes will take effect at the next instance of 1600 on the same or next business day.
You can reset your password by going to the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page. You can request a reset password link with your Blackboard username/email, first name, and last name. Your name will be as it is in COMPASS/KMN/OASIS. A reset link will be email to you. If you receive the reset link on an enterprise email, you will need to copy the link and paste into your browser. Only copy the link once as enterprise email will display the link twice.
By accessing this IS, you consent to the following conditions:
- Information contained within this website is government owned and restricted to UNCLASSIFIED//NONE categorized information only. Transferring data which does not meet this criterion is in violation of DoD regulation and may be subject to UCMJ or Federal penalty under U.S. Code Title XVIII.
- Access to this site is for authorized students, faculty, and staff only. Any unauthorized distribution of information on this site without the expressed consent of the United States Army Combined Arms Center, Leader Development and Education or WHINSEC is prohibited.
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy.